We would like to tell you how to make an order for a leotard in the Lana workshop.
The procedure begins from placing an order on the website and ends with the receiving of a leotard by the customer as follows:
- In the section “Workshop” - “Book your leotard”, choose the nearest vacant and convenient for you month. Please note that usually next 2-3 months are already booked. It is advisable to sign up for sewing by the beginning of the season (August-September) at least 6 months in advance. Upon sign up, you shall make a prepayment of 10 thousand roubles so that we feel certain that our creative cooperation will be successful and you will receive the leotard you dream about.
- 15 days prior to the start of work, our administrator will contact you to discuss your preferences. We would like to get the following information from you to ensure the efficiency of the design work: - for what type of exercises do you order a leotard;
- to what music a gymnast will compete;
- any preferences on design (if you like some elements of the leotard design or colour set, send us any inspiring photos, even if they are irrelevant to rhythmic gymnastics);
- preferences on the availability and type of sleeves, skirt, collar, etc.
- Based on your preferences, our designers will draw black-and-white sketches (about 6) so that you can decide on the leotard composition. If you don’t like the versions proposed, you can detail your preferences and we will send you more favourable sketches. One of the proposed versions shall be approved. IMPORTANT! When the customer refuses to continue working after discussing the sketches proposed, the prepayment of 10 thousand roubles is not refunded.
- We offer you the sketch approved in several colour schemes (according to your preferences). The colour scheme and final sketch shall be approved. IMPORTANT! In the course of the work, minor changes may be made to the approved design to improve the look of the product or by virtue of technological appropriateness.
- After approval of the final version, the customer shall pay 50% of the estimated cost of the leotard.
- You can visit the workshop to take measurements at any time convenient for you. If you have no opportunity to come, you can take measurements by yourself according to instructions provided in the section “A guide to taking measurements”. We ask our customers to take measurements strictly following instructions provided in the section “Workshop” - “A guide to taking measurements”. We ask them to provide photos of the measurement process together with a measurements table so that we can be sure of the measurement accuracy.
- After approval of the sketch, receiving a prepayment and taking measurements, we proceed with the creation of the leotard you dream about. The process of leotard making takes from 2 to 3 weeks therefore we always advise customers to sign up for sewing in advance. Making of the gymnastics leotard is a creative process, so the creation period may be increased depending on its technical complexity and aesthetic component.
- The workshop carries out sewing that involves a try-on and sewing without the customer presence. Our technologies of the leotard creation allow for the successful sewing without the customer presence providing almost perfect fitting of the leotard. However, we recommend you to come for a try-on, if possible. Each girl needs an individual approach, and the try-on allows for minor corrections to the leotard design to ensure the best result.
- The leotard is ready! We will send you photos of the leotard and the amount additionally payable. You’ll have to pay the remaining portion of its cost, as well as the cost of delivery. Delivery options: Russian Post, CDEK, EMS, DHL. We recommend using CDEK services for the delivery across Russia and DHL - for the abroad delivery.
- The ready-made leotard is delivered to the customer.
We are always happy to get photos of a gymnast dressed in our leotard!
And we are also very happy when you share photos on social networks and tag us on them! We are looking forward to creating a real masterpiece for you!